Living well means maintaining the hygiene of your home. Raze Original formula is the most efficient photocatalyst at transforming light energy into pollutant decomposing power. Need proof? Supercharge it on the activator base (sold separately) and watch the particles turn blue with energy.
Raze creates a durable, self-sanitizing coating for most surfaces, providing you a solid foundation for your wellness. Each bottle can protect up to 30 m2.
Purified water, Wolframite, Sodium sulfate, Citric acid, Bio-enzymatic dispersant.
- Always test on discrete area before use. Cover surfaces and valuables that require protection, such as artwork.
- Avoid applying high concentration of Raze in small area - aim to achieve fine, even coating.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach from children, food, cutlery, metal products, fire, or electrical switches.
- General skin contact is safe. Do not spray on eyes, nose or mouth. However, if in contact, please rinse thoroughly with water. Please wear proper protection if you have sensitive skin. If you feel unwell, please consult your doctor.
How to use
Supercharge Raze for 5 minutes on activator base.
Clean and dry surface before spraying.
Spray surface from 35cm away - you want an even coating.
Allow 3 hours for surface to dry and coating to form.
Floors, wall, curtains drywall, kitchen, bathroom, furniture, clothing, shoes.
Keep your little one's environment bacteria free.
For keeping your car's interior free from all the nasties
Perfect for all your sports equipment
Caution: Please test Raze on a small area of surface before mass use, in case of damage to the surface. Cover surfaces and valuables that require protection (artwork). Avoid direct eye contact with UV light from charging base. Avoid excessive concentration of Raze in any given area - aim to achieve fine even coating. Keep spray away from food and cutlery. Do not spray onto metal products, fire or electrical appliances. After use, lock the pump head and keep out of children's reach. Store in a cool and dry place. Skin contact is safe; however, please wash skin if there is contact. Please wear proper protection for those with sensitive skin. Avoid contact with eyes, nose or mouth; if contact is made, please wash thoroughly with water. If you feel unwell, please see your doctor.