Every time you plunge into your sofa, stored pollution erupts into the air, spreading like wildfire into your home’s environment and causing a disruption its equilibrium. Raze Leather forms a durable, non-toxic barrier that safely breaks down pollutants, purifying your leather surfaces from the inside out. Specially designed for leather surfaces so their appearance and your health - are never compromised.
Each bottle can protect up to 30 m2 of your leather surfaces.
Purified water, Titanium dioxide, Trisodium citrate dihydrate.
- Always test on discrete area before use. Cover surfaces and valuables that require protection, such as artwork.
- Avoid applying high concentration of Raze in small area - aim to achieve fine, even coating.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach from children, food, cutlery, metal products, fire, or electrical switches.
- General skin contact is safe. Do not spray on eyes, nose or mouth. However, if in contact, please rinse thoroughly with water. Please wear proper protection if you have sensitive skin. If you feel unwell, please consult your doctor.
How to use
Clean and dry surface before spraying.
Spray surface from 35cm away - you want an even coating.
Allow 3 hours for surface to dry and coating to form.