Pollutants like mold and bacteria love humid environments like your bathroom. It gets worse. Every time you flush your toilet, it plumes sending pollutants airborne like a volcano. This lethal combination is one of the reasons why bathrooms are one of your home’s dirtiest places. Raze Ceramic is specially designed to form a self-sanitizing coating for all of your bathroom surfaces. Flush freely - maintain control on bacteria, odors and mold with Raze.
Each bottle can protect up to 30 m2 of your ceramic surfaces.
Purified water, Titanium dioxide, Titanium tetranitrate, Diacetone alcohol.
- Always test on discrete area before use. Cover surfaces and valuables that require protection, such as artwork.
- Avoid applying high concentration of Raze in small area - aim to achieve fine, even coating.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach from children, food, cutlery, metal products, fire, or electrical switches.
- General skin contact is safe. Do not spray on eyes, nose or mouth. However, if in contact, please rinse thoroughly with water. Please wear proper protection if you have sensitive skin. If you feel unwell, please consult your doctor.
How to use
Clean and dry surface before spraying.
Spray surface from 35cm away - you want an even coating.
Allow 3 hours for surface to dry and coating to form.