How Photocatalyst works
- The new generation of photocatalyst coating can produce photocatalyst reactions under any general visible light, producing hydroxyl radicals and ROS (Reactive Oxygen Species) with effective decomposition ability.
- When bacteria and viruses contact with photocatalyst coating / surface, bacterial cell membrane as well as solidify virus protein would be destroyed, thereby achieving the effects of sterilization and decomposing organic pollutants.
- Decomposes the organic pollutants into pollution-free water (H2O) and carbon dioxide (CO2).
Continuously Kill 99% of Pathogens
Our Photocatalyst spray offers a breakthrough technology that provides continuous and self-sanitizing protection for high-touched surfaces like doorknobs, countertops, and electronic devices, for up to three months. This innovative formula uses photocatalyst technology to continuously kill 99% of pathogens and remove VOCs. Additionally, it inhibits the growth of mold and removes unwanted odors.
- Always test on a discrete area before use. Cover surfaces and valuables that require protection, such as artwork.
- Avoid applying high concentration of photocatalyst coating spray in small area - aim to achieve fine, even coating.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children, food, cutlery, fire, or electrical switches.
- General contact with skin is safe. Do not spray toward face. If eye contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation persists, get medical attention.
- The upgraded Photocatalyst formula now has a stronger coating that cannot be removed easily. If it is used on precious/expensive items, such as: wooden artifacts/leather furniture/handbags/daily necessities, etc., we recommend that customers do a spray test on an inconspicuous area before use and observe the coating reaction after drying to determine the most suitable spraying distance. The customer will need to judge whether it is acceptable to continue spraying.
- If the spray distance is not appropriate, it may leave traces on the coating.
- RAZE will not be held responsible for any problems caused by customers errors or improper use of the product.