1. Always test on a discrete area before use. Cover surfaces and valuables that require protection, such as artwork.
2. Avoid applying high concentration of photocatalyst coating spray in small area - aim to achieve fine, even coating.
3. Store in a cool, dry place.
4. Keep out of reach of children, food, cutlery, fire, or electrical switches.
5. General contact with skin is safe. Do not spray toward face. If eye contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation persists, get medical attention.
The upgraded Original+ formula now has a stronger coating that cannot be removed easily.
If it is used on precious/expensive items, such as: wooden artifacts/leather furniture/handbags/daily necessities, etc., we recommend that customers do a spray test on an inconspicuous area before use and observe the coating reaction after drying to determine the most suitable spraying distance. The customer will need to judge whether it is acceptable to continue spraying.
*If the spray distance is not appropriate, it may leave traces on the coating.
*RAZE will not be held responsible for any problems caused by customers errors or improper use of the product