Meet the new standard of hygiene
Unlike traditional disinfectants and natural alternatives, Raze doesn’t evaporate minutes after you clean. It forms a structural coating that bonds with the surface, and self-sanitizes to keep your environment and your air safe.
Raze Original coats any surface.
Protects against bacteria, viruses, mold, odors, and VOCs.
Coating lasts 1 week to 3 months (depends on how often you clean the surface).
Each bottle covers 30m2.
How does it work:
After spraying, Raze’s photocatalyst nanoparticles attach to the surface, forming a durable self-sanitizing coating. When exposed to sunlight or indoor light, electrons are released and reactive oxygen is formed. The reactive oxygen then binds to germs and decomposes them into harmless water and carbon dioxide molecules, effectively decomposing up to 99.99% of germs.
UV light supercharges Raze. When Raze becomes excited, it turns blue, boosting its sanitizing power up to 3X.
The Power of Blue
Raze Starter Set $59.95
- Raze Original spray (160ml) x 2
- UV Activator base x 1
- USB Cable x 1
Purified water, Wolframite, Sodium sulfate, Citric acid, Bio-enzymatic dispersant.
- Always test on discrete area before use. Cover surfaces and valuables that require protection, such as artwork.
- Avoid applying high concentration of Raze in small area - aim to achieve fine, even coating.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach from children, food, cutlery, metal products, fire, or electrical switches.
- General skin contact is safe. Do not spray on eyes, nose or mouth. However, if in contact, please rinse thoroughly with water. Please wear proper protection if you have sensitive skin. If you feel unwell, please consult your doctor.
How to use
Supercharge Raze for 5 minutes on activator base.
Clean and dry surface before spraying.
Spray surface from 35cm away - you want an even coating.
Allow 3 hours for surface to dry and coating to form.
Floors, wall, curtains drywall, kitchen, bathroom, furniture, clothing, shoes.
Keep your little one's environment bacteria free.
For keeping your car's interior free from all the nasties
Perfect for all your sports equipment
Caution: Please test Raze on a small area of surface before mass use, in case of damage to the surface. Cover surfaces and valuables that require protection (artwork). Avoid direct eye contact with UV light from charging base. Avoid excessive concentration of Raze in any given area - aim to achieve fine even coating. Keep spray away from food and cutlery. Do not spray onto metal products, fire or electrical appliances. After use, lock the pump head and keep out of children's reach. Store in a cool and dry place. Skin contact is safe; however, please wash skin if there is contact. Please wear proper protection for those with sensitive skin. Avoid contact with eyes, nose or mouth; if contact is made, please wash thoroughly with water. If you feel unwell, please see your doctor.