Wood surfaces are porous - perfect for breeding bacteria.
Varnishes and glues hold your bed together; they also slowly release volatile organic compounds (VOC) like formaldehyde over time. Enhance your well-being by reinforcing your hygiene.
Trees use light energy to produce oxygen. Raze uses light energy to maintain the hygiene of your wood surfaces.
Purified water, Titanium dioxide, High-molecular polymer.
- Always test on an un-seen area before use. Cover surfaces and valuables that require protection, such as artwork.
- Avoid applying high concentration of Raze in small area - aim to achieve fine, even coating.
- Store in a cool, dry place - avoid high temperatures.
- Keep out of reach from children, food, cutlery, metal products, fire, or electrical switches.
- General skin contact is safe; however, please wash thoroughly with water. If you have sensitive skin, please wear proper protection. Avoid contact with eyes, nose or mouth; if contact is made, please wash thoroughly with water. If you feel unwell, please consult your doctor.